Langsung ke konten utama

Sunset and Mind

 
5:06 PM 
 
5:06 PM
 
5:22 PM
5:22 PM
 
5:23 PM
5:24 PM
 
5:27 PM
 5:27 PM

Dear You.

It is early November 2014, and me, I watch the fading sun sink lower from 15th floor window of my hectic-bored office. My workstation, near the window, I like to sit here in the evening, stare outside, let my thoughts wander. That was how I relaxed, a routine I've been doing since I worked here.

I especially like to look at the sun and their reflections in my table. Sunset view from 15th floor SCTV Tower is beautiful in many colors: yellow, gold, orange, red, their dazzling colours glowing with the sky around.

I open my blog site, begin to write, start remembering things about you, your smile, your smell, your laugh, the way you talk, the way you think, the way you angry or anything about you, thinking how much I missed you.

I know it isn't easy to explain.
I lower my head, turn away from the sun, and pray silently for the strength I know I will need because of this feeling.

Komentar